A full time job is a type of employment job. In this job, a person works for some number of hours that are being defined by their employees and you have to work for a minimum of 8 hours a day. In rare cases, it can be extended to more than 8 hours if the workload is much more. On average, the working hours of the full time jobs are at least 40 hours per week.
The employees have to work hard to earn money in full time jobs. By doing the available full times jobs, you can earn lots of money as compared doing jobs in your part time. This is because the company will always prefer to pay you according to the time and services you have given to the company. There are many people who prefer doing full time jobs to gain lots of experiences and knowledge.
On the internet, there are lots of jobs providing websites where you can get attractive jobs for full time. On the job websites, you can select the full time jobs that you want to do. For this, you have to just create an account on the online job site and upload your resume. After that only you are free to search and apply for the best and desired jobs you want.
What are the advantages of Full-time Jobs?
If you are preferring to do the full time jobs then there are lots of benefits that you will get.
- One of the big advantages of Full time Jobs is that you will receive more holidays, vacation and sick days as compared to part-time jobs. If on a particular day, you are not well or just wanted to spend time with your family members, then you can take a holiday. The total payment will be based upon some of the factors. They are working days you have worked for the company and the time you have spent.
- If you have a good relationship with your co-workers or you worked really very hard for the company. You will also get the promotion to the next position in the office. A full-time employee will have more advancement opportunities as compared to a part-time employee.
- One of the best benefits of this full time job is that the company will also provide you with insurance benefits. The insurances may include health, life, disability or accidental deaths. The accidental deaths comprise of the company offering money to the family members of the employee.
- If you are working as a full-time employee then you will get a fixed working schedule. It means after the working hours are completed, you can have your own plans or you can just spend your time with your family members. At this time no one will force you to work as compared to the temporary jobs.
- The company will also offer you a fixed salary that will be given to you at the end of the month or on the weekly basis. Before you are signing any contract with the company, at that time only you have to mention about the expectation of the salary you wanted from the company.
Some more advantages to know
- There is a good amount of salary in full time jobs which you cannot get into a part-time job.
- There is more security in full time jobs which is sometimes hard in a part-time job. It is because in a full-time job you have a face to face connection with the person you are working. When working in part-time jobs, while doing that job you do not know about the people with whom you are working with.
- Full time jobs are good for students who are pursuing distance learning courses. In this, they do need to go anywhere so at this time they can choose full time jobs which can help to utilize their free time and give them a large amount of money.
- In some full time jobs, you get a fixed number of holidays, In that, you can do another online work which can give you money. If you upload a video of your talent on every Sunday on YouTube or any platform and if you get famous then you can earn money. It means that with a full-time job you can do this online job on Sunday or holidays which can give you chances to earn money.
- In full time jobs, when you get the days of weekends and holidays, you can go to the picnic and anywhere and can spend time with your family. That full holiday is your personal time where you can enjoy.
Therefore, full time jobs give a bright scope to spend your full day time by doing good jobs. If you choose a Full-time job then you can explore the various new things which are related to the job. So, according to your suitability, you can choose a full time job. Full-time jobs give you a good amount of money too.
Challenges with full time jobs which can be sorted easily
There are some challenges with full time jobs which are mentioned below:
- If you are doing a full time job then you will become really very much stagnant on working with one employer only. Maybe at that time, you are really very much happy about your job and the payments you will get from the company. But at the same time, you will think beyond working with this company or starting a new career.
- When you are working as a full-time employee than your true potential will not be realized. While working with a company you have to be inside the limitation of the company. You can’t go beyond that and at times, your creative thinking levels will become dull.
- If you are doing any kind of full time jobs that means you are selling your services to the company and the company’s employers are buying from you. May be in some time, you will get lots of works that have no importance or it’s not compulsory to do it.
- Doing a full time job will also make your resume very boring and it will also lack skills and strategies. If you are spending the number of years in one company only and not trying for any of the other companies, then your knowledge, experiences, and skills will be nothing at all.
- When you are doing a full time job for any of the company for many years that means you have not searched for any other job. If in any case, the company has fired you then it will be quite difficult for you to get jobs in the other company.
What is the procedure you should follow to achieve full-time jobs?
If you want to do full time jobs then following are some of the procedures you should follow to achieve a full-time job:
Step 1: Read industry based magazines
If you want to achieve a good full time job then this is one of the best procedures you must follow. you should always try to read the industry based magazines. In the industry based magazines, you will get each and every detail of the industry and how to work in it. In other cases, you will also get information about the companies that have on-going recruitment processes.
Step 2: Create your dream list
While searching for the desired full time job, you should always create a list of your dream companies in which you like to make your career. Apart from it, while you are creating a list then you should always write about the qualifications that are needed to achieve a desired post in the company. So that it really becomes easy in which company you should apply.
Step 3: Learn new skills
You should always take notice that the hobbies that you have will give you the desired jobs that you want to do. You should always try to learn new skills and strategies to get the desired jobs.
Step 4: Make good contact with the recruiter
You should always try to contact the recruiter or different recruitment agencies. It is known that the recruiter always works for the company, not the people who are searching for the jobs. But you should try to contact the recruiter because maybe in some cases they are impressed with your skills. They will also take you like their company’s new employee.
Step 5: Have good communication skills
If you want to get a full time job in a company, then you must always try to improve your communication skills. It will help you to grow in your career.
Step 6: Stay connected with friends
You must keep in contact with friends or colleagues. This is because in some cases may be your friends know better about the new jobs that are going on of the different companies than you.
Step 7: Stay updated on Social Networking websites
Always be active on social media like LinkedIn or Facebook. This is because there are lots of companies who post various types of job recruitments that are going in their company on these platforms.
Step 8: Be updated with new strategies and techniques
While giving an interview with a new company it is really very much important that you should always have the required skills and strategies. These are the requirements for each and every company looking for some good candidates. If you don’t have any skills then you should always try to take a class to learn the skills to attend an interview.
What are the best full-time jobs you can do in a company?
The are several important full time jobs that one can go for in a company. Some are as follow-
- HR recruiter
- Customer services
- Sales consultant
- Content writer
- Web designer
But for all of these full time jobs, you really need to do the course of the subject. After that, you will only get the job.
There are lots of people who prefer in doing full time jobs as compared to the other jobs that include part-time, temporary jobs, freelance, etc. This is because while doing the full-time jobs you will learn many types of skills and strategies. Apart from this, you will also gain a lot of knowledge and experiences. If you are doing any of the full time jobs then you should always work hard to achieve something in your life.
In some cases, your boss will also get impressed by your work. They will also give you the promotion to the next level. There are lots of sites on the internet that includes Monster.com, Nauri.com, Indeed.com, LinkedIn etc. where you will get the best job which you always wants. So you should be an active member of these sites.
Full time jobs for females
Females always prefer to work in places which provide them with safety as well as good salaries. There are many good full time jobs for females and they are
- The receptionist of good hotels
- Work in NGO
- Professor of the college.
- Boutiques keeper
- Event Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Customer care executive
So, women can choose the above options which not only provide them with safety but good salaries as well. Females can open their Beauty parlor in which they can hire female assistants for full-time. This is good for both the owner as well as for the assistants. There are many other full-time opportunities for females. So, choose wisely for the full time jobs and always check for the atmosphere and surroundings. That they are suitable and perfect for you or not. This is applicable not only for females but for males also.
Now we have seen that Full time jobs have both the advantages as well as the disadvantages. But when you are choosing your Full time jobs then be aware of the people around you and your co-workers also. Before joining the job, get your official offer letter. Without hesitating, ask for your salary also and if the full time job suits you then only choose that particular job. It is always possible that another job can offer you a much better salary. You have the benefit of good salaries in full time jobs. You will also get holidays not only for weekends but for extra holidays too.
If you cannot manage at least 9-10 hours of the day for a full time job. Then it is better for you to not choose these full time jobs. As you have to follow all the work ethics and give your time. So, full time jobs are only suitable for those people who can manage to take out 9-10 hours out of the full day. Therefore, look at all the advantages and difficulties with full time jobs and then choose a job very wisely. If you cannot manage the time then do not waste your time as well as the place for those who really need jobs.